How to Setup and Install the Linksys RE6500(AC1200) Wi-Fi Range Extender?
The extender.linksys.com RE6500(AC1200) dual-band wi-fi range extender repeats the wireless signal to the required access point. It will provide the best internet connectivity in that area in which you will find hard to reach through the wired or wireless connection. In this blog, we will discuss how to set up the dual-band wi-fi range extender by using the setup wizard.
Here are steps to Setup the Linksys RE6500 (AC1200) wi-fi Range extender:
● In the foremost case, you will need to place the range of the extender between the center area of the house. where the 50% wi-fi signal from the router.
● Plugin the antennas to the range extender to the power adapter.
● Here you will need to check the status of the LED placed into the router.
● Go and launch the internet browser into the computer device connected with the router.
● Type the web address extender.linksys.com into the location bar of the web program.
● The user can either use the default IP address of the Linksys extender 192.168.1.1.
● Here you will need to enter the username and password to access the login page of the router.
● Then hit on the start, button to proceed.
● In the foremost case, you will need to choose the appropriate position for the router.
● Ensure that you will place the extender closer to the router.
● Avoid placing the router near the metallic objects and reflective surfaces like glass and the mirror.
● Make sure you will enter the correct login credentials (Username and password).
● If you are not getting the access of the Linksys Range Extender by using the web the address then instead of using the web address you will need to sign in via default IP address.
● Always use the latest firmware version of the extender.linksys.com RE6500 Wi-Fi Range Extender.
Extender Linksys users may confront a variety of issues while setting up their Linksys extender using extender.linksys.com. To fix the issue, if you have attempted every single strategy and the issue still exists, at that point resetting your Linksys extender could be the main the option you are left with. If you need to reset your extender in only minutes, at that point using the Reset button would be the best choice. For this reset strategy, all you have to do is:
● Find the Reset button placed at the back of the router.
● Here you will need to press and hold the Reset button for 10 seconds.
● Release the Reset button after some time.
● Here you will need to Restart the Linksys Range Extender.
The extender.linksys.com updates the firmware from time to time it will redesign their highlights by fixing the bugs and every one of the issues also looking by the extender. The extender.linksys.com enables the client in security to reason and furthermore help them to verify their system from programmers and it will keep connected the extender
the routers in contact with most recent media.
● Go to the web program and type the web address of the official site of Linksys extender.
● Download the most recent firmware of your linksys.extender.com and click these in the required area on your PC or in the connected devices.
● After that, you will divert to the login page where you can enter the login credentials of the extender.
● Select the Administration board after the login procedure.
● Here you can discover the Firmware update choice under the Admin Tab.
● Select the firmware and download and transfer it.
● At that point pick the document here and begin the update firmware procedure.